On NCTE blogs youll find great discussions of educational issues and teaching ideas ready for the classroom. Read the entries below and share your feedback in the comments.
- Curt Dudley Marling comments on “Adequate
Yearly Progress” on the Elementary
Conceptual Approach to the Works Cited Page” on the Secondary
- Joyce Middleton enters “CCCC Conversations on Diversity” on the CCCC Blog
And don't miss the blogs that have been posted on the NCTE 2008 Convention Ning and elsewhere by NCTE members!
- Christopher Faull on “Collaborating
with Students to Promote Positive Peer Relationships”
- James Bucky Carter on “Whats Wrong with Calling them Proto-comics?”
- Georgia Hedrick on “A
tribute to wisdom”
- Jan Spohn on “Clay Shirky video at Web 2.0 conference”
How about you? Do you blog about your teaching? Share details on your blog in the comments below! I'm building a blogroll, and I want to include YOU!